Graduate Professionals Nuts and Bolts Singles Party"
Singles Event in Washington DC
(20's and 30's age group)
Saturday, April 30th, 2016 at 7:30pm : Check in time (7:00pm)
Where:Soho Coffee and Tea:
2150 P Street NW, Washington DC 20037
5 Steps to the Nuts & Bolts Party:
- Choose your hardware. Upon arrival, women will choose a nut and men will choose a bolt. All will receive a scorecard as well.
- Find a nut or a bolt that fits. This is the "icebraking" part of this theme event. Get out there and mingle with every single in the room.
- Mingle with your match or non-match. Keep looking for a perfect fit for your nut or bolt. When you find a match, head over to the raffle table and return matching hardware and receive a new set and a raffle ticket. Remember, you're playing for fun prizes, but the real prize is meeting tons of potential matches.
- Before leaving, fill out your scorecard with desired matches and return to the host. You will receive an e-mail the next day with your matches.
- No worries â€“ everything will be explained at the event.
- Please arrive early â€“ our event will start promptly at the designated start time.
- Ticket is non-refundable. If we postpone the event, we will send a Voucher to every paid participant that can be used for upcoming speed dating events.
- Ticket is transferable to the same gender if you cannot attend â€“ please let us know in advance.
- Each person is responsible for his or her own food/drink bill
- Have fun â€“ no need to be nervous. It is a relaxed way to meet new people in the area.
Come and have fun.