“I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay” –Madonna.
Women eh? Beautiful and strong. Ladies we know that you are the most sought after and courted species on the planet, and by far the most beautiful. A woman who knows exactly what she wants can be a mighty opponent on a first date. Let yourselves be courted and adored, but also be open and kind to us guys that are ready to embark on a crusade to prove our worth to you! Follow these simple tips and advice to breeze through a first date, yes ladies even you need some advice from time to time.
- Let him lead. A man has this instinct to lead and to be a provider; it will give him the confidence to keep it real and honest.
- Let him be nice to you in appropriate ways such as paying the bill or opening a door for you. Chivalrous behavior will not only earn them brownie points but also put you at ease.
- Dress to impress. Put your best foot forward and show potential partners that you are worth the time and effort. This will also show your date that you appreciate his time as well.
- Don’t talk about your ex’s or show regrets from your past. Nobody wants to date anyone with baggage and partners have no interest in discussing past romances on a first date.
- Keep the mood light and fun. Do not talk about marriage or having kids. This will make you seem desperate and scare away potential mates. It is still much too early for those types of heavy conversations.
A first date with the fewest rules and zero expectations are the most fun. Even if you are confident enough and do not need any tips, remember to stay honest and firm when you need to. Nobody wants to have their time wasted so don’t play games. Be straightforward with the person and tell him exactly what you want. If you don’t like him, tell him! If you like him, then let him know! This will save a lot of time and stress down the road.
I know the dating scene can be an exhausting and manipulative scene which has caused so many heart breaks and regrets. But they were all life lessons which will help you one day in deciding who is worth your time, exclusively. So, ladies give your date a chance, who knows… you could end up having the night of your life! A reputable and successful dating service such as ‘Lightning Speed Matchmaker’ can help you meet people with similar interests and lifestyles. Give love a chance to work its magic! You can visit the site at http://matchmaker.lightningspeeddating.com for more information about their membership plans, and so much more.
Article written by Don Sahan, a contributing author for Lightning Speed Dating blog.
Dating etiquettes and rules for women. Casey Slide. Money Crashers.
65 motivating quotes from strong women we love. Stylecaster.